Do you have a passion for the arts? A love for the theatre? An ability to just pick up the phone and chat with anyone? A gift to provide an ultimate customer experience?
Then you’re in luck! Because Theatre Calgary is looking for a new Audience Services Associate to sell tickets to new audiences and annual subscribers and we’d love to have you join our team.
We’re not looking for just anyone… we need someone who is bold—still interested? Follow along to see where a career with Theatre Calgary could start!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Using charm, charisma and your passion of Theatre Calgary to sell tickets by phone and in person.
- Developing a fluency with the Tessitura ticket system in order to process and track purchases, ticket exchanges and ticket reprints.
- Maintaining accurate records (from accounting to communications to pending files).
- Actively participate in all incoming and outbound call campaigns.
- Sharing updates with colleagues and team members in an open and transparent way.
- Actively participate in all facets of sales campaigns (from selling, tracking, calling printing, stuffing envelopes, mailings).
- And of course… getting your hands dirty when it comes to show time! After all, all of us are responsible for ensuring a great show no matter how small or large the task!
Our perfect candidate is:
- Outgoing and charismatic.
- A natural on the phone.
- Not afraid to get creative in approach when it comes to sales and service.
- Well organized, decisive and demonstrates follow through on commitments.
- A “doer”… who is not afraid to help the team out outside of the traditional job description.
- Experienced working in a flexible customer service and box office environment.
What we offer:
- An environment that is dedicated to excellence, creativity, collaboration, inclusiveness and sustainability.
- Transparent communication with opportunities for career growth and support.
- A compensation package that includes some of the best benefits in the business.
- Matching RRSP contributions.
- Tickets and discounts to shows.
- Additional time off beyond the traditional vacation policies.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 23, 2017! While we thank all candidates who apply only those we deem qualified will receive a response back!
Theatre Calgary is a member of the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres, and operates within the jurisdiction of the Canadian Theatre Agreement. We are committed to an inclusive and respectful work environment. We encourage applications from qualified individuals of any cultural, religious and gender identity, age, national origin or disability status.