Alberta Theatre Projects: Ticket Office Associate - Group Sales
- Posted by ahendry on June 21st, 2012
JOB NOTICE – Ticket Office Associate – Group Sales
Alberta Theatre Projects (ATP) is a national leader in the creation, presentation and production of contemporary theatre, and one of the province’s most established arts organizations. We annually produce a season of eight plays, including the internationally recognized Enbridge playRites Festival of New Canadian Plays. Our LEGACY program (Lifelong Education and Growth for Artists, Community and Youth) is central to our mission, built on a decades-long spirit of mentorship.
Alberta Theatre Projects welcomes applications for the position of Ticket Office Associate – Group Sales, an integral part of the Marketing and Communications Department. Reporting to the Ticket Office Manager, this position is responsible for:
• Creating a positive patron experience by understanding and meeting patron needs quickly, professionally and accurately
• Developing group sales by identifying, soliciting, converting and stewarding corporate and individual groups
• Identifying sales opportunities by proactively listening to patrons and offering targeted opportunities
• Providing exceptional customer service and strategic solutions through outbound calling.
• Maintaining accurate patron information in CRM system Tessitura
• Providing support to the Ticket Office Manager with various organizational duties.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as have exceptional telephone etiquette. He/She will have be sales and service oriented with a demonstrated ability to proactively listen and identify sales opportunities. The successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong organizational skills necessary to prioritize and manage concurrent initiatives.
Please ensure your letter of interest and resumé is received by Alberta Theatre Projects by email or mail no later than 5:00 PM, Monday, July 2nd, 2012.
Alberta Theatre Projects
Attn: Ashley Menzies
220 9th Ave SE
Calgary AB T2G 5C4
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest, please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.