Untitled Art Society: Vice President
- Posted by uascalgary on July 10th, 2012
The Untitled Art Society is seeking a active member of the Calgary Arts Community to become the Vice-President of the board of directors.
Vice President (works with support from President and Past President)
- active member of local arts community
- able to act as president when necessary in th case of the President's early resignation
- able to attend minimum 8 monthly board meetings per year
- able to attend minimum of 2 Executive meetings per year
- able to assist on one or more committees
- able to be consistently available by phone and email
- represents UAS in positive and professional manner to the public
- one year term with intention of becoming President in 2013
For more information please visit http://www.uascalgary.org/volunteer.html
About Untitled Art Society:
Untitled Art Society is a non-profit, artist-run organization that provides peer-juried exhibition and production infrastructure. UAS facilities and services are structured to support Calgary's Pre-Emerging and Emerging Artists, showcasing diverse visual art cultures and communities within the city. The society's educational approach to arts administration and arts governance invites members of the community to build skills that pertain to the operations of non-profit arts organizations. Untitled Art Society functions as a forum for artists, art administrators, and curators actively pursuing a career in the visual arts.