Organization History (one page maximum):
Tell the landlord about your organization.
- Mission statement.
- A brief history of the organization including years of operation.
- Describe the organization’s current programs and services.
- Provide information on any awards, successes and relevant impact statistics.
- What is the size of your current location and how much is the rent?
Statement of Interest and Experience (one page maximum):
Tell the landlord about why you are the right organization for their space.
- How will the use of this space be leveraged by the organization?
- Why is the organization interested in space at this particular location?
- How does the organization align with the landlord’s mission/vision /business?
- What is the organization’s experience working in a similar space?
Vision for the Space (one page maximum):
Tell the landlord exactly how you will use the space.
- Describe exactly how the space is going to be used, including hours of operation and numbers of people. Will this be a primary location for the organization or a satellite?
- Describe how many square feet are required, including any technical specifications and needs (i.e. lighting sound/floor etc.).
- Describe any changes the organization intends to make to the space, if permitted.
A three to five page (maximum) submission which sets out:
- An outline of your space requirements, including how many square feet you require and any technical specifications and needs for the space (i.e. lighting, sound, plumbing, ventilation).
- Describe how you will use the space, providing detail on your artistic practice.
- A professional artist CV.