- Posted by three_left_feet... on November 30th, 2011
Office Space For Rent!
Three Left Feet needs a roommate for their office in the Community Arts Centre!
Rental includes sharing an open concept office space in the lower level of the Community Arts Centre on the Currie Barracks. Rent includes heat and water, with internet and phone lines extra. This is a creative work space with great energy and also a quiet work environment. Applicants must be Non-Profit and have proof of CGL.
Available April 1st, 2012
Please contact Allara at Three Left Feet (email@example.com) for more information.
- Posted by Sara-Lynne Dewar on October 31st, 2011
Beautiful Child Friendly space is available to sublet by the hour for classes, workshops, rehearsals ect. for dance/music/theatre/fitness/martial arts/yoga/pilates ect. Located 5 blocks from downtown on centre street NW in Crescent Heights. Free parking available. Daytimes, Evenings, Weekends are available! Super Reasonable Rates! For more info. please contact Sara-Lynne at 403 245-4346 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted by uascalgary on October 26th, 2011
UAS aims to support local artists by assisting with the means of artistic production through the provision of various facilities such as studio space. Studio space, available to local artists, is more stable and affordable than what individual artists may be able to rent on their own. Untitled studio members pay rent based on the square footage of their studio space. All studio spaces are juried.
Studio 10 available November 1, 2011
(interior, square-ish space, 198 sq ft.)
Rent: 277.00/mo plus damage deposit (277.00)
Studio 13 available November 7, 2011
('L' shaped studio, two 4 x 3 ft windows, 200 sq ft.)
Rent: 280.00/mo plus damage deposit (280.00)
UAS Studio Spaces:
- are safe and secure
- offer a local community of artists
- maintain 24/7 access for all studio members
- offer private, lockable studio spaces 9ft walls
- offer basic office facilities (internet, computer, printer)
- Black & white darkroom on-site - access with darkroom membership
- offer use of common space for artistic projects upon board approval
Please submit all application to email@example.com asap. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Viewings are available and can be booked by contacting our facilities coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for Studio Space
Email applications only (info@UAScalgary.org), All digital information submitted must be Windows-compatible.
All applications must include the following:
- Description of Studio Practice*, clearly indicating how much time you will likely spend in the studio, what sort of media/equipment you plan to use, why studio space is important to your practice, if you have any current projects/exhibition deadlines you are trying to meet, and any other details relevant to your studio practice. All studio members are expected to contribute 2 hours of volunteer time towards the upkeep of the UAS space per month.
Please indicate what type of volunteer contribution you would make to the space. Note that group meetings such as crit groups, or reading groups would also be considered fulfillment of the volunteer requirement. (500 words or less)
- Curriculum Vitae* (3 pages max)
- Artist's Statement* (500 words or less)
- Support Material:* 8 to 12 Portfolio images and/or up to 5 minutes of video footage, if appropriate. Digital images must be in JPEG format, with file names as: last name followed by numbers corresponding to image list (e.g. lastname01.jpg). Images must be 1000 pixels wide, max. Do not submit a website address in lieu of digital files, and no thumbnail images please! Do not send original works of art.
- Corresponding image list including:* Name, Medium, Size (H x W x D), Year, Title.
- Posted by aldon2rent on August 23rd, 2011
Tourism Calgary owns a building located at 238 11 Ave SE and recently converted the basement into 18 self storage units.
These 18 units vary in size and are accessable by fob 24/7 and a freight elevator is available to move materials from the alley into individual storage units.
As of August 23, 2011 there are 5 units available to rent.
Please contact Aldon Wells by phone 403-750-2353 or e-mail email@example.com to arrange to view.
- Posted by DSW on August 11th, 2011
Theater Space Available for rent
Dancers' Studio West
2007-10 Ave SW Calgary
75 seat capacity theater for rent during the following time periods:
2011----Oct 30 - Nov 5, Nov 13 through Dec 3, Dec 4 - Dec 10
2012----Jan 15 - Jan 21, Feb 26 - March 3, Mar 4 - 24, June 3 - 30
DSW will consider day or week rentals. Our rates (dependent on requirements) are:
$1000 to $1900 per week or $200 to $400 per day
Please contact Sharon Karst for further information @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-244-0950
- Posted by studiospaces on July 27th, 2011
good creative space in inner city c/w garden and parking. available for 1 year.... ideal for a writers, could be creative art studio as well. Open having a group of artists who work collaboratively as well.
contact: email@example.com References will be required
- Posted by proarts on July 19th, 2011
The Cathedral Church of the Redeemer is a designated heritage site, located just across from Olympic Plaza in the heart of Calgary’s Cultural District.
The building’s acoustics, along with the fine art inherent in the ornate woodwork and stained glass windows, make the 500 seat Cathedral an exemplary site for artistic expression.
The ProArts Society has been utilizing the Cathedral for performances on a weekly basis for just about a decade now and we’re very pleased to do so.
Performing Arts rentals have always been welcome at the Cathedral, and just recently rental rates have been reduced – in a gesture of welcome to the Calgary Performing Arts community.
Formerly $400 for a five-hour rental period, rates have been reduced to $300.
There is a Mason&Hamlin grand piano available as part of the rental agreement as well as choral risers and a portable stage. Just last year new lighting and sound systems were installed.
We want your organization to consider utilizing the Cathedral as part of your performance season.
Please contact us if you would like a tour of the facility. We’d be more than happy to show it off!
Damon Johnston, Artistic Director
firstname.lastname@example.org / 403.269.1904
- Posted by pumphouse on July 8th, 2011
Theatre Performance Space Available
• Victor Mitchell Theatre, 300 seat capacity, Pumphouse Theatre, 2140 Pumphouse Ave SW Calgary.
• $300/dark day, $600/performance day, plus service charges, 25% rental deposit due in advance
• We have 3 two week spots available in our season in the Victor Mitchell and are looking for theatre companies to rent the full 2 weeks. (no one off or rehearsal only bookings)
• Availability includes Jan 29-Feb 11, 2012, March 4-17, 2012 and May 6-19, 2012
• Contact Meaghan Farhall at email@example.com or 403-263-0079 for further information or to view the space.
- Posted by UASmagic on June 6th, 2011
434 11th ave sw, Calgary (upstairs from the new Untitled Art Society gallery),
- About 900 sq ft and on the second floor.
- $1100 per month plus damage deposit and key deposit (can be split into smaller rental and shared with another org).
- Windows on north, west and south sides - lots of light.
- Prefer non-profit arts, or collective, or independent artists/designers etc. (i.e. dance studio, film production, office space, etc.)
- No elevator - small building
- 1 year
- available immediately
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to view the space.
- Posted by Efrain Perdomo on May 29th, 2011
I would like to invite any artist available to share some of my space at The Old West Mall in Bragg Creek, just 20 minutes away from Calgary. Beautiful Studio, with great light and lots of room available for workshops, displays, sales, etc...
So if space is a need and concern, may be you can consider the idea to work in Bragg Creek.
Give us a call.
"IDUMEA, Fine Crafts" Leather & Jewelry Art Works.
27 Balsam Avenue, Bragg Creek.
Bay # 4
Phone: (403) 949-2555 or (403) 201-4217