Decidedly Jazz Danceworks: Volunteer Co-ordinator / School Administrator
- Posted by decidedlyjazz on June 28th, 2012
Decidedly Jazz Danceworks (DJD) is one of a mere handful of concert jazz dance companies in existence worldwide. For over 2 decades, the company has been an integral thread in the cultural fabric of Calgary and hosts the city’s largest community dance school.
Canada’s foremost jazz dance company, Decidedly Jazz Danceworks (DJD), is inviting applications for the following full-time position:
VOLUNTEER CO-ORDINATOR / SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
This full-time position requires an energetic and organized individual to manage the volunteer program and the administration of the School of Decidedly Jazz.
• Planning, recruiting, training, supervising, and recognizing volunteers
• Acting as the front line for inquires, registrations and the administrative operations of the School of Decidedly Jazz
• Organizing volunteer support for special events including possessed, silent auctions, bingos and casinos
• Leading the sales efforts for group sales, program ad sales and school touring show sales
If you are a creative and innovative person with exceptional organizational, administrative and people skills who enjoys the challenges of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, please mail or email your resume by July 9 to:
Dance School Manager
Decidedly Jazz Danceworks
1514 - 4 St. SW, Calgary, Alberta T2R OY4