Marketing & Communications Summer Intern Position
- Posted by ahendry on April 30th, 2010
Term: June – August
Alberta Theatre Projects produces plays relevant to contemporary life. All of our work is intended to be entertaining and a celebration of Canadian theatrical talent. ATP showcases recent Canadian and international successes, while the Enbridge playRites Festival of New Canadian Plays nurtures, develops and produces original material. Through mentorship and sharing resources, ATP strives to leave a legacy in the community. The company is committed to maintaining a balanced fiscal position and employing sound management practices.
We are seeking a motivated, energetic and team-oriented student to join our Marketing & Communications team. We are seeking an enthusiastic student to assist with marketing and communications for a period of nine weeks from mid-June to mid-August, reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director.
The Summer Intern will assist with the following:
• Planning and execution of displays at summer Festivals as part of the Subscription Campaign
• Ensuring that all past subscribers and single ticket buyers are accurately recorded in ATP’s customer relationship database system Tessitura
• Archiving editorial and advertising print media clippings
• Assisting with the preparation for the financial year end
• Mailing out subscriber packages
• Receptionist break coverage
• Assisting the marketing team with development of the promotional strategy for the upcoming season
• Assisting with the marketing plans for each individual show in upcoming season
• Other administration and marketing duties as required
The successful candidate will be enrolled in a post-secondary institution with the intention of returning to school in the fall.
Please email your resume and cover letter by May 7th to:
Marketing and Communications Director
Alberta Theatre Projects
Thank you to all interested applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.