Seeking Nominations for 15th Annual Immigrants of Distinction Awards (Arts and Culture Award)
- Posted by ISC on November 2nd, 2010
Immigrant Services Calgary is currently seeking nominations of outstanding immigrant and refugee artists for the arts and culture award catergory for our 2011 Immigrants of Distinction Awards. This award is presented to an immigrant who merits recognition in an artistic endeavor, within the visual or performing arts fields. If you know someone who stands out of the crowd, nominate them today!
Award recipients will be announced at the 15th Annual Immigrants of Distinction Awards gala, held at the Westin, Calgary on March 18, 2011.
For more information about the awards, visit http://www.immigrantservicescalgary.ca/ida/nominations, or contact:
Special Events Coordinator
Eligibility Criteria: Individuals must have been born outside of Canada. Individuals must be permanent residents of Calgary and surrounding areas.
Applications should include the following criteria:
- The completed nomination form.
- A letter of nomination, 1 to 3 pages in length, detailing the reasons why you are nominating this individual. Please include all information demonstrating why the nominee deserves the award.
- A one-page biography of the nominee (life story).
- A resume of the nominee detailing career, education and volunteer activities.
- Letter of support from the two references listed.
- Include any additional material supporting the nomination of this individual such as copies of art, articles, photographs, awards, etc.
|Award Nomination Form 2011.pdf||183.4 KB|