Employer: Six Degrees Music & Productions
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Job Category: Advertising/audio post-production
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years experience
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree/college diploma
6 is a Calgary-based audio house, dedicated to producing high-quality music, sound and voice-overs for commercials and film. We’re looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented, enthusiastic team player to join our crew.
This position requires strong administrative skills and true attention to detail. We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills—both written and verbal—and savviness around computers and technology. We’re a tight-knit and hard-working team. Our ideal candidate is a team player who is willing to tackle long hours when it’s required.
Some of the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Client management/job management—overseeing projects from start to finish.
- Preparing estimates.
- Session scheduling—includes booking studio time as well as talent.
- Talent coordination—coordinating talent, studio and session details.
- Engineer coordination—coordinating engineers, assigning work.
- Completing SOCAN cue sheets for composition projects & stock music licensing cue sheets.
- Accounts payable/invoicing.
- Reporting information for accounting purposes as required.
- Project management skills.
- Experienced in Excel (re: creating budget spreadsheets, ACTRA talent payment services)
- Solid organizational skills & ability to pay strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines/deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, and manage priorities
- Familiarity with the advertising, TV & film industry
- Experienced in scheduling software (ie. Now-up-to-date) & MS Word
- Office experience (phone, fax, filing etc, skills)
- Experience with ACTRA would be an asset
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.