Tactical plans are an essential part of Living a Creative Life, as they detail the work required to accomplish the strategy’s outcomes. Revised annually with input from Living a Creative Life stakeholders, this document includes:
- Tactics that contribute to achieving the goals of each focus area.
- A list of signatories who have committed to aligning with some or all of the strategy’s focus areas.
- Success indicators and measurements for each focus area.
Initially, tactical plans were also intended to include measurements of progress for each focus area; however, because of the volume of information, these measurements will be published separately every November. The Success Indicator Baseline Report was released in November 2014. Future success indicator reports will compare their measurements against the baselines outlined in the 2014 report.
Living a Creative Life is an arts development strategy of wide scope, and neither Calgary Arts Development nor the signatories expect all of the tactics in this document to be undertaken at once. Priorities will emerge as signatories align their work to the strategy’s outcomes.
The pages below provide more information included in the tactical plan:
- Focus Area: Creative Communities
- Focus Area: Centre City Arts District
- Focus Area: Arts Incubation
- Focus Area: Artistic Exchange
- Focus Area: Youth & Education