Calgary Arts Development seeks a Community Investment Officer (permanent, full-time). This is a mid-level position; salary will be commensurate with experience.
Calgary Arts Development is pleased to release our 2013 Accountability Report. The report highlights data and key achievements from the past year, including Living a Creative Life, Alberta Arts Flood Rebuild and more.
Calgary Arts Development and EmcArts are pleased to introduce New Pathways for the Arts for Calgary, a new program for not-for-profit organizations that do arts-based work in Calgary and surrounding communities. An information session about the program will be held November 6, directly following the Creative Calgary Congress.
- ATB Financial Healing Through the Arts Award
- Calgary Catholic Immigration Society New Canadian Artist Award
- Colin Jackson and Arlene Strom Creative Placemaking Award
- Doug and Lois Mitchell Outstanding Calgary Artist Award
- Enbridge Emerging Artist Award
- MacLachlan Community Beacon Award
- SANDSTONE City Builder Award
The deadline to submit a nomination is November 21, 2014 at 4:30pm.
- 1 of 2
- next ›